Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Going tonight!!! Bought tickets for myself and my gang of 11 last week the minute advance booking opened.
Me??? Movie on a Thursday night??? When I have work tomorrow???
For SRK.
I watched Pathaan on the big screen too and thought it was a pathetic dumbfcuk of a movie. Loved SRK in it though. Hoping Jawan is 10x better plot and storytelling wise.
I never thought a day would come when something said by Kangana will touch or move but here we are. Every word is so true that too coming from someone who is allergic to any sensibility and positivity. I still can’t stand her though

Most people gave jawan a good review so far apart from Raj Dixit
Did anyone really think that a negative review would be given though?Originally posted by: priya185
Most people gave jawan a good review so far apart from Raj Dixit
Corporate booking line for night shows
https://twitter.com/SRKianRupesh05/status/1699819634076139639?t=Af5Ebfe3mMSLyp7DzzNZrQ&s=19
Like every film there are negative reviews too, raj dixit doesn’t like itOriginally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Did anyone really think that a negative review would be given though?
Any idea how much it made today.....damn my workload is heavy today....and travelling for next 3 days....I will be missing all the fun...

https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
9