Mai toh kal se andhi hu maine toh nahi dekha ye Ab Sr thread. drama without context. 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mai toh kal se andhi hu maine toh nahi dekha ye Ab Sr thread. drama without context. 😔

*11 PM
He's not my friend. He didn't even recognize the Pokemon theme easter egg wrapped in Alia that I left for him to find. This fship sucks. 🔪
To whom it may concern
We've been told no political/religious posts are allowed in ~CC~ CC is where are are! Mods have talked about closing cc if it gets religious/political. I haven't seen bubbletea posting anything since we've been warned. Well she did post about Kyle/Timmy and triggered me again but thats another topic
All I've seen is our pal radhe posting economical something and then asking if he is speaking economically (
)
Originally posted by: Maharani69
He's not my friend. He didn't even recognize the Pokemon theme easter egg wrapped in Alia that I left for him to find. This fship sucks. 🔪
This WHAT now?! What is happening on that ship?
Friend-ship. 😔
Time for my 'I am quitting this forum' thread 
I say f-ship as an abbreviation for friendship, all these years have people assumed I mean the other F. Kill me. Now.
HAHHAHAHAHAHA ohhh my GOD. This video is the best 
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k