Bollywood CC #109 - DT P.10, 18, New DT Note pg 77- Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

69.1k

Users

53

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7NN33HHU7X2LYCP6


I just read in that AB sr thread that Ambedkar is a culture. 🤯
Such misinformation in the age of internet 🤦‍♀️


Hello , misinformation will be more in d age of Internet . smiley36


Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 6MVVUTBLSXXSFMP6

Sometimes she speaks such nice things. Loved this.

Everyone around me keeps saying that my son is very peaceful and there’s this captivating calm in him. I remember doing pranayam and yoga all 9 months when I was pregnant with him. It reflects what she is saying.


https://www.facebook.com/reel/1013883929769046?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0KsViS


Nice . U daily do it ?


return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Mama, I poked the bear, and the bear got angry. What a horrible creature the bear is.

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Mama, I poked the bear, and the bear got angry. What a horrible creature the bear is.


I think I kinda know what this is about. smiley37

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


I think I kinda know what this is about. smiley37


Imma Let You Finish GIFs | Tenor

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago


Imma gonna sit dis one out..

Mi seh mi na gettin involved man.

Lol.

smiley37

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


Imma gonna sit dis one out..

Mi seh mi na gettin involved man.

Lol.

smiley37


Missed opportunity for this classic gif.

Excluded-from-this-narrative GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades


Missed opportunity for this classic gif.

Excluded-from-this-narrative GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


Dat's right Taylors got me. smiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".