Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
lol, whoever made that must not be a phoebe fan
Then that person is cancelled for me 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
lol, whoever made that must not be a phoebe fan
Then that person is cancelled for me 
Bigg boss main 10times jyada drama hota hai family week peOriginally posted by: Kittykatkit
He’s so dramatic for doing this like his being held hostage
https://reviewit.pk/junaid-niazi-cries-while-hugging-daughter-in-tamasha-house/
Just go home
,they cry like it has been years since they have seen their relatives or something,such jokers
Friends the only series which I can continue to watch my entire life

Even Ali is giving Ross vibes,Osman as well looking like Chandler
Friends the only series which I can continue to watch my entire life
Same for me. 
Do you guys know once hamza ali abbasi posted from sba's facebook that 'I love Hamza Ali Abbasi' which saba later on clarified n a show was a joke but there were rumours about them being a thing
https://youtu.be/ZDEJE_Hc1BM?si=7erG5_YMTBSXTxxj
A casting that will make billu ki dil ki kwahish (ayeza) and logo ki dil ki kwahish (hania and Bilal) poori
If youtubers started doing the casting billu will get to act with every other actresses
Even Ali is giving Ross vibes,Osman as well looking like Chandler
size of that forehead tho
Originally posted by: cooper123
Do you guys know once hamza ali abbasi posted from sba's facebook that 'I love Hamza Ali Abbasi' which saba later on clarified n a show was a joke but there were rumours about them being a thing
I have heard of the rumours and I think saba even mockingly said in an iv most men won't take a stand for the girl they are dating and will simply get married to a khandani seedi saadi ladki of their family's choice. I saw a lot of comments saying she is speaking about hamza.
I have heard of the rumours and I think saba even mockingly said in an iv most men won't take a stand for the girl they are dating and will simply get married to a khandani seedi saadi ladki of their family's choice. I saw a lot of comments saying she is speaking about hamza.
That's true mostly men in the industry are spineless