Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Happy Tuesday
Mods, please note: This is not religious. I am JUST happy and it happens to be Tuesday!
LOL.
Do we need disclaimer all the time?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Happy Tuesday
Mods, please note: This is not religious. I am JUST happy and it happens to be Tuesday!
LOL.
Do we need disclaimer all the time?
somethings are always doubtful

This gif again 
U missed so much , I won’t tell 
what did i miss?👀
I still have beef with Johnsons handling of the Parliament. I forget Saunak is now in the picture.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k