Enough of hirni jaisi chaal. It is time for vaanar jaisi chaal.
She looks like a cute monkey though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Enough of hirni jaisi chaal. It is time for vaanar jaisi chaal.
She looks like a cute monkey though
The most relatable. Love it.
almost waddling gait.Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Malaika Arora. She became a meme several months ago because her tight yoga pants were jetting out her derrière. I think there might be a video of her walking that accentuated the backside.
Found it!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/vwxPnbDaayU?si=YJQYhLC8gSkaP3fu

Walking upstairs is such a pain in long dresses.
Lungi ki tarah hi uthana padta hai. 
Cute 
I don't get the hype around her. Pretty average looking face. Have not opened the link though. Also whatever one or two movies I watched of her whether it is Geeta govindham and Mahesh babu's movie she irritated me with her hyperacting(in Mahesh Babu movie) or irritated expressions 24×7 in the movie (in Geeta govindham). I heard she did good in Dear comrade movie, May be I should watch that movie to get a bit of good impression on her.
I exactly walked like that during my grih pravesh after my marriage due to heavy gharchola saari and it's recorded in our wedding video.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbdV-aSRMcc/?igsh=MWV2a3hjenlmdWI0
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dak8BSTy99g/?igsh=MWNqcHlnaW1jeHBsOA==
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
https://youtu.be/XXxUqLHq1xg?si=5ha0lDCrzZJ_QOQ3
2