Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cww9MYdtCF_/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Exclusively for you, Aru❤️❤️!
wow he is really handsome.🥳.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cww9MYdtCF_/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Exclusively for you, Aru❤️❤️!
wow he is really handsome.🥳.
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cww9MYdtCF_/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Exclusively for you, Aru❤️❤️!
Thank you Sam
Indeed man crush monday


why is he so handsome?
Complement coming from biggest fan

aree ur name is Sam I didn't even know .
Did you get time to see him as Sufi or not yet?
Yeah she is sama.. i call her sam.
btw wat shall i call u?
aree U r na not me . acha teek Hai hum dono Hai 🤣
no I have not seen. I thought of it but then many said it is very depressing so didn't . it is good ?
Apnatv not working for me.. i need to subscribe zee to watch this show.. 
my name is Rachel .