โMay you be gifted with lifeโs biggest joys and never-ending bliss. Happy birthday.

Hungama ho gya
https://youtu.be/4gtc5P5KZxA?list=PLoiZYGG9C65A1637dFytr1PEmMjtuwNkC&t=10
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
โMay you be gifted with lifeโs biggest joys and never-ending bliss. Happy birthday.

Hungama ho gya
https://youtu.be/4gtc5P5KZxA?list=PLoiZYGG9C65A1637dFytr1PEmMjtuwNkC&t=10
Originally posted by: ohophelia
Happy birthday, Supari Khala. Shine on you, star โญโจ
Here's my favourite song from one of your favourite moves for you!
Thank you so much! I love all the songs from Udaan. Each song is such a ray of hope. โค๏ธ Especially on days when you feel like nothing is going right, listening to Udaan songs fixes everything even if momentarily so.
Hereโs one for ya. No points for guessing! Every time I see your username on the first page of the forum, this song pops into my head immediately. Love it! ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
โMay you be gifted with lifeโs biggest joys and never-ending bliss. Happy birthday.
Hungama ho gya
https://youtu.be/4gtc5P5KZxA?list=PLoiZYGG9C65A1637dFytr1PEmMjtuwNkC&t=10
Thank you for all your wishes, dear friend! โค๏ธ So glad I met someone who appreciates old and new Hindi songs just as much as I do! ๐ฅณ
Hereโs one of my 90s favorites for ya!
Originally posted by: ohophelia
Also lol, I just saw you share your birthday with Zendaya
She popped out a day early. Close enough though 
Many happy returns of the day, Supari khala saab
Keep rocking
happy birthday khala ji
app se zaida late nh hua wish me
stay happy
may you have many more beautiful <3
welcome back saahab
Aise kaise zajbaat badal di? Zindagi badal di? Gender bhi badal di? Hain?!
Thank you Doctor ji. Nahin pata aap kaun hain lekin wishes sunn ke accha laga. Dhanyaaavaaad! ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
happy birthday khala ji
app se zaida late nh hua wish me
stay happy
may you have many more beautiful <3
Thank you Munna!
Main toh happy hi rehti hoon ji. Bas yeh duniya, yeh mehfil mujhe Supari Khala se Sarphiri Khala hone pe majboor karti hai.
Gaana for you from my favorite Salman film in over 2 decades! โค๏ธ
Paapiyon ke paap dhone aya hai Dr Zatka, 440v 
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
1.1k