Congrats for the new EDT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats for the new EDT
True , DhAvni should be the endgame
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
No I had heard that diamond being carbon is toxic in nature we posted that but later when I checked I realized it is not
Oh ok
Nothing in this world can be more toxic than Kartik.
You can still fight & win against villains but if you have a red flag boyfriend like Kartik your life is absolutely finished 
Yeah everyone is going to stampede through the EDT once they get a Neil scene
I hope Avni is alive. I really want to see her 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yeah everyone is going to stampede through the EDT once they get a Neil scene
Monday I am expecting Kartik Neil scene.
Anjali has returned back to Gujarat today so NeiVika scene tho Wednesday tak milni chahiye let's see 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Oh ok
Nothing in this world can be more toxic than Kartik.
You can still fight & win against villains but if you have a red flag boyfriend like Kartik your life is absolutely finished
Watch Grey's anatomy, 2 seasons of Derek Sheperd and then you'll be building a temple for Kartik....I'm not saying Kartik is good
But Derek Shepered is the epitome of a red flag









Me too , lol why would she be dead?
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Monday I am expecting Kartik Neil scene.
Anjali has returned back to Gujarat today so NeiVika scene tho Wednesday tak milni chahiye let's see
I want a DJ ,DB Neil , Yuvika scene
If she is equivalent to Madri she too gonna be dead na 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90