buzo's first human bite will be kartik's a**
What a unlucky chap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
buzo's first human bite will be kartik's a**
What a unlucky chap
Buzo would be like ;

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41
@Pink - Agar diamond ring nigal liya toh Karthik sirf hospital jayega na. DJ ka bathroom toh tab enjoy karega when along with the ring, he also consumes the laxatives added by Neil
Ok I was wrong
Buzo would be like mere Neil ka credit liya....le ab gift le
Kyun?
Didn't get you Di, wrong about what? 
DhaVni would make so much sense plot wise so yup
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I think this EDT will be over by Thursday...
Wednesday tak ho Jana chahiye 
No I had heard that diamond being carbon is toxic in nature we posted that but later when I checked I realized it is not
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90