don't know didn't like the leads chemistry much and also the story was dumb.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
don't know didn't like the leads chemistry much and also the story was dumb.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
haan she see rey n thinks that she is dreaming about him.
Radhi says to malini i don remember what happened coz of alcohol(beer).
ok so basically what ever happened in storeroom she doesn't remember . ok thats why she doesn't remember as well the maafi .
don't know didn't like the leads chemistry much and also the story was dumb.
Oh! Purane show ta na maybe they didn't do much for people to enjoy their chemistry. And story haan todha divert ho gaya ta because pehle six months SLB was behind it then Sphere took over that's why the story became okay, okay, even for me who watched it entirely.
But I loved Jenni as Kumud espe in the beginning with those gagra choli
She was so cute just like a fairytale Princess
So yesterday, taking a break from Beyhadh, I took time to watch Never Kiss My Best Friend 2 and Idk you but I would love to see Karan Wahi romancing Jenni onscreen, pata nahin kyun. I know they were in DMG even I didn't see the show, and learned about their Adhuri Kahani as siddhima toh I want to see him opposite her.
Not that I want to link them up, aise kuch nahin hai, ach dost hai, but only to see their chemistry as an onscreen couple.
Who do you wish to see opposite her? ( waise she looks beautiful with anybody, I have a few names but tell me yours)
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
So yesterday, taking a break from Beyhadh, I took time to watch Never Kiss My Best Friend 2 and Idk you but I would love to see Karan Wahi romancing Jenni onscreen, pata nahin kyun. I know they were in DMG even I didn't see the show, and learned about their Adhuri Kahani as siddhima toh I want to see him opposite her.
Not that I want to link them up, aise kuch nahin hai, ach dost hai, but only to see their chemistry as an onscreen couple.
Who do you wish to see opposite her? ( waise she looks beautiful with anybody, I have a few names but tell me yours)
I think harshad Chopra suits as well .Kushal is ok ok.
ok so basically what ever happened in storeroom she doesn't remember . ok thats why she doesn't remember as well the maafi .
That's y i said mafi manga toh bhi jab woh nashe mein thi.. aise mafi ko kya kare? 
Do they kno something called sense

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
So yesterday, taking a break from Beyhadh, I took time to watch Never Kiss My Best Friend 2 and Idk you but I would love to see Karan Wahi romancing Jenni onscreen, pata nahin kyun. I know they were in DMG even I didn't see the show, and learned about their Adhuri Kahani as siddhima toh I want to see him opposite her.
Not that I want to link them up, aise kuch nahin hai, ach dost hai, but only to see their chemistry as an onscreen couple.
Who do you wish to see opposite her? ( waise she looks beautiful with anybody, I have a few names but tell me yours)
I would love to see with Shaheer or harshad( heard from u guys about bepannah)
Appart from those who already work with her
acha hmm 🤔 not sure . no name is coming in mind .
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I would love to see with Shaheer or harshad( heard from u guys about bepannah)
Me too, but I wish someone not married
I so want her to work with him
Karan Tacker acha bhi lagega