Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rey ko yaad hai par Aradhana ko kuch yaad nahi hai jo kuch store mein hua..
They didn't really show if she remembered aur not.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rey ko yaad hai par Aradhana ko kuch yaad nahi hai jo kuch store mein hua..
They didn't really show if she remembered aur not.
yeah.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rey ko yaad hai par Aradhana ko kuch yaad nahi hai jo kuch store mein hua..
acha really. I thought she remembered. because she said I can't forget him or something na so I thought
yeah but maybe first time she drank na so pira chada hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I did
You missed my review on the show, pata nahin khonsa thread mein hoga
Overall a great story until the shaadi, loved the diversity of religion but as a Muslim myself some details bothered me but Jenshad have my
and their love story very unique
Pehla wahi toh complete kiya hai Bepannah and Beyhadh 2 after Saraswatichandra, left me only Beyhadh 1
ok . I didn't like Saraswatichandra . beyhadh I have not watched nor 2 .
acha really. I thought she remembered. because she said I can't forget him or something na so I thought
Rey yaad kiya tha n he said something na like she dont remember? need to watch that scene.
acha really. I thought she remembered. because she said I can't forget him or something na so I thought
Woh jab behta ta room mein, she thought it was a dream that's why I guess. Waise she can't forget him, pyaar kiya hai toh aise kaise
Really?
Why?
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Woh jab behta ta room mein, she thought it was a dream that's why I guess. Waise she can't forget him, pyaar kiya hai toh aise kaise
haan she see rey n thinks that she is dreaming about him.
Radhi says to malini i don remember what happened coz of alcohol(beer).
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
haan she see rey n thinks that she is dreaming about him.
Radhi says to malini i don remember what happened coz of alcohol(beer).
Acha didn't pay attention to it