They were so cute 🥰 and Abhi’s attitude to Arohi in this episode was just 💯
Miss them😩 so much distance now
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwND_VGPOqu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They were so cute 🥰 and Abhi’s attitude to Arohi in this episode was just 💯
Miss them😩 so much distance now
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwND_VGPOqu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://twitter.com/mahaan_06/status/1697924351964700687?s=20
Harshali performance at SPA 
I miss AbhiRa
But now whatever they do i'll not get that vibes from them again.
me too. I like harshali i hope they take a good project together in future.Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I miss AbhiRa
![]()
But now whatever they do i'll not get that vibes from them again.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
me too. I like harshali i hope they take a good project together in future.
![]()
I really wish the same.
Do you remember Ravivaar with Star Parivaar?
How much we enjoyed just by seeing Harshali together 
yeah rwspOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I really wish the same.
![]()
Do you remember Ravivaar with Star Parivaar?
How much we enjoyed just by seeing Harshali together
yrkkh won the trophy too 