servant toh koi nahi hai hota toh dikhta or Diamond Singh sirf DB ke orders leta hai
Maybe he asked that old uncle with specs ( another worker in the house)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
servant toh koi nahi hai hota toh dikhta or Diamond Singh sirf DB ke orders leta hai
Maybe he asked that old uncle with specs ( another worker in the house)
Sab chaar dhaam ki yatra me Gaye hai...isliye Ghar khaali hai isliye kisiko heartattack nai aayega
I actually didn't care , i didn't want to see Shobana or Shubbadra and writer's are fulfiling my wish so I'm happy
In today’s episode also DJ was looking so handsome
Bro pics please
I haven’t seen that personOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Maybe he asked that old uncle with specs ( another worker in the house)

if we go by DJ’s shudh Hindi, I am sure he too have read Geeta but he could not understand that as he is busy getting manipulated by his mom
When did DJ ever converse in pure hindi? Or is thst sarcasm which went over my head? 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
That's why they didn't show Shobana
Bhumi looked irked? I didn't even notice it
She didn't look irked but she was definitely not expecting him to be there

I was shocked that how easily Gargi manipulated him
Like father like son 
many times, his Hindi is perfect and not like the other rich kidsOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
When did DJ ever converse in pure hindi? Or is thst sarcasm which went over my head?

I haven’t seen that person
His first appearance was when Gargi was preparing that huge gift for DB before 75th aniversary....
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90