Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 10 months ago

Oh man! I totally missed connecting Jiya going to the post office = courier arriving for Nica! 😆

But how in the heck does Jiya know? 

She probably had Abhinav and all of Abhay’s family thoroughly investigated before hooking up with Abhay. 🤷🏽‍♀️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Segment #19

*tw: domestic violence*

Veronica jumped in surprise when the doorbell rang, and was pulled pit of her thoughts. She opened the door and Samarth smiled at her, food parcel bags in his hand.

"We didn't get to spend much time this week, so I took a few hours off."

Veronica nodded and let him in. She watched him as he served the food. How was she to tell him? Maybe the reports were wrong. But of they weren't,  would it change anything between her and Samarth? She knew his reason of existence, his very being would change, would she also knew that she was the only person who could help him when he found out.

They are their food in a comfortable silence and Samarth offered to do the dishes. Veronica tried to find something to keep her busy till he would be back, but the images of the paper haunted her.

"Nica, can I ask you something?" Samarth asked as he sat next to her on the sofa. She nodded.

"What would you do if you found out that you had been lied to your whole life? Whatever you knew about yourself wasn't the truth, but the truth also puts you into a complicated mess?"

"I don't know.  I guess I'll just go with the flow."

"But of going with the flow means hitting someone you love the most?"

"They'll forgive you if they know the emotional mess you are in. It's not your fault in the first place that you didn't know you were Abhay's brother." Veronica answered without thinking. Samarth gaped at her in shock.

"You know?" 

Veronica looked at him for a few seconds and then handed him the reports.

"I thought that I would lose you when I read this, but then I realized, I was being stupid. It's not your fault you didn't know the truth.  And no matter who you are, I love you, isn't that matters in the end, at least when it is about us, that we love each other?" Veronica asked. Samarth nodded and held her hand.

"I was going crazy since the day Nanu told me, I am so glad you know the truth now. I think you are right, I'll just go with the flow, and since you know the truth, I won't even betray you. It used to hurt me so much working for them knowing what they did to you, to me. But I will just soldier through."

Veronica smiled and kissed him.

"I love you."

"Me too." He smiled against her lips.

________

Jiya applied concealer on the big wound mark across her neck. 

"Sorry about that, baby." Vikrant said as her stood behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror. 

"It's nothing, baby, you just get a little rough," She answered, though she didn't remind him that she had begged him to stop choking her, that he was hurting her, but he hadn't listen.

"Where does Abhay think you?"

"Bhubaneshwar, I told him I have a meeting with a startup company based there."

Vikrant scoffed.

"The pretty lies that you tell him make you so hot." He gave her a lovebite on the nape of her neck. Jiya almost shrieked in shock and pain, but she was used to it, so put on a mask of a woman in love as soon as he looked at her."

"You know what, I am bored of Abhay. The aim is to hit that oldie Abhinav where it hurts him the most, right? What was the name of the other son? Samrat?"

"Samrath."

"Yeah, ditch Abhay, kill him after this deal with Sousa is done. Anyway, Abhay has been touching you for far too long and I don't like how you smell of him when you come back." Vikrant smiled viciously. "The Abhinav will know what's the pain of losing someone."

Jiya wanted to point out that Abhinav didn't even know Vikrant's existence apart from him being the Panther, but chose not to. Abhinav and his family were not worth her head rammed into the mirror.

"But baby, Samarath isn't even a part of the family."

"I know love, but he is sleeping with the woman you want to hurt so bad." He said and smirked, seeing the red in Jiya's eyes. She may have left the chapter named Saikat behind, but she could never get enough of seeing Veronica in pain.

If you didn't realized,  Ver still doesn't know Abhay-Sam's real parentage, she just thinks both are the heirs and he is a mere chauffeur.

I also realized Vikrant going on killing spree just because his "girlfriend" has a past wasn't really a great character arc, so... If he is wasting his resources, it should do him some good,  am I right?

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 10 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Segment 18

• Sai and Swetha are dead! Their funerals happens in India
  • Jiya leaves for Brazil for her next contract. Without Abhay
  • Nica was delivered Abhay n Sam DNA reports by Jiya
  • She wants to tell this secret to Sam but is unsure on how and his reaction

as timeline, one month happened since SaiShwetha’death, 3 weeks since their funerals ( it took one week to get the bodies back in India n all paper works)

Segment 19

• Ver-Sam decide to not let the fact that Sam-A are bros affect their relationship and their lives
  • Vikrant changes the target from Abhay to Sam
Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

The plot has reached a fascinating turning point with a clear path forward.

Who is presenting the next segment? 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 9 months ago

Hola Parm! Can this one be wound up soon? 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 8 months ago

Anyone interested in a resolution for this one? Ye toh poora abandon ho gaya 😒

WildestDreams thumbnail

Ermmm! Too many I’s to dot and T’s to cross in one chappy💀

I can give the happy ending to Veronica n Sam and we forget about sub plots😝😆

Edited by WildestDreams - 8 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Ermmm! Too many I’s to dot and T’s to cross in one chappy💀

I can give the happy ending to Veronica n Sam and we forget about sub plots😝😆

Lemme see if I can write a segment to make it easier for you to wind this up. Will that help?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment # 20

Neither of them saw the blow coming. They'd just emerged from the late night movie, and Samarth was getting his bike from the deserted parking lot when she felt herself pushed aggressively backwards and hit the pavement.

"Nica!" Samarth cried, rushing towards her and she yelled, "Watch out!" pointing at the masked guy behind him holding a gun. 

It took mere seconds. Nica watched with open-mouthed wonder as Samarth did an expert back kick disarming his assailant neatly before doing a back flip and using his feet to plant a forceful blow on him. The guy who was holding Nica down was next, brought down with another expert maneuver. 

"Amateurs!" huffed Samarth as he looked down concernedly at Nica, giving her his hand. She was still gaping.

"Are you alright?" 

She couldn't speak, she merely nodded, dazed at what had happened.

Samarth got her to her feet and then walking towards the first assailant, pulled down his mask.

"Abhay's precious girlfriend!" he exclaimed in disgust. "I wonder why she was after me? Or did she want you?" 

Nica was still tongue-tied. Sam made two calls that night. The first was to the police who arrived in minutes to round up the miscreants.

The second was to Abhinav Naanu. He'd had enough. He needed answers.

-------------------

They were seated in Samarth's tiny living room, tea laid out before them. Nica had recovered somewhat though she was wary about the whole thing. How had Sam learned to fight like that? What else did she not know about this man she supposedly loved? She'd been shattered by Abhay's betrayal. She was not inclined to go through another one with Sam. She stared at her ex-grandfather-in-law and mother-in-law, the latter looking nervous while the former simply looked relieved?

"Look, Sam, I know you're upset. But let me explain," he began.

Sam was clearly not in a conciliatory mood and somehow she was glad about that. He had been used, taken for granted, made to feel obligated, his life thrown in disarray not once but multiple times by these people - for their own selfish reasons. They'd better be groveling before him if they wanted a reconciliation. She turned her gaze to Kangana Mehta - the woman who was supposedly Sam's mother. There wasn't a spot of resemblance between them, but Abhay had definitely got his looks from her. But Sam did not look like Manav Mehta either. 

"I've had enough of the lies, " Sam began quietly but Nica could feel the rage simmering inside him. Sam had always been calm, docile almost. The fight earlier and now this quiet rage was a whole new side to him she hadn't yet seen. It made him different. Sexier. Nica! Watch yourself! These people lied to you! So did Sam!

Abhinav cleared his throat. "I can't tell you how sorry I am for putting the two of you through all this." He addressed Nica. "Veronica beti, Sam and Abhay are Vishwas and Kangana's children. I gave Sam away to Vishwas and Prerna and asked Kangana to keep this a secret from Manav. He thinks Abhay is his."

Before Veronica could recover from the shock of this revelation, Kangana spoke up quietly. "Not anymore. I told him."

It was Abhinav's turn to be shocked. "I couldn't lie anymore, Papa. I had lied enough. I don't love Manav and he doesn't love me, but still... he has been a good father to Abhay and a good husband to me. I owed him this."

"What did he say?" Abhinav asked his daughter with a worried frown. Manav was a powerful man. It was cause for worry that Manav knew his wife and father-in-law had cheated him.  

She let out a short laugh. "He knew. He has always known. How he must have laughed at my pathetic attempts to cover it up! All he said was I'd gotten my punishment- being away from my other child." She gazed wistfully at Sam who simply averted his gaze. 

Pain flooded her features. "He had his perfect heir. He didn't have to touch me anymore. What more could he want? Even if Abhay wasn't his, he made sure he remained his in every way possible. He moulded Abhay to his wishes and desires, made him exactly like him and there wasn't a damn thing I could say!" 

She burst out, glaring at her father. "If only you had let me marry Vishwas, all this wouldn't have happened. I will never forgive you."

Abhinav looked completely shattered.

Sam broke the silence. "Be that as it may, Nica was attacked today. And it was because of Abhay and you and all your lies. I'm done with this. This... this.. family. My life is with Nica. Anything or anyone that harms her has no place in my life!"

Nica bowed her head as Sam called out to her softly. "Nica?" She sensed they were all looking expectantly at her. She straightened and looked Sam in the eye.

"Where did you learn those moves?"

He had the grace to look sheepish. "I'm trained. In Jiu jitsu. I was hired as the Mehta's personal bodyguard."

Nica gaped and then threw her hands up in despair. "Oh my God! I never knew! What else have you all been hiding? This family. I swear to God!" She arose in a huff. 

"I'm leaving. You people can do whatever you want. Cook up more lies and secrets to tell the world!"

She reached for the door and Sam was beside her in a trice, blocking her way. The man moved like lightning! How had she never noticed it before? She must have been blind! At this point, there wasn't anyone who hadn't lied to her. Her heart twisted in pain and grief as she recalled Shweta's last email to her... Nica didi, I think Saikat is in love with you. That's why he didn't want to marry. He only agreed to marry me to please you. I can't be with him anymore, di. I love you, but I'll never forgive you for not seeing what was plainly in front of your nose all along.

More secrets. More lies. She could not deal with it anymore.

"Let me go!" she said angrily, pushing Sam to get at the door.

"No. It's not safe. You were attacked. Although we have Jiya and her accomplice, there's still the Panther to contend with. He's a dangerous drug lord. The police have found out he had a beef with Naanu." Abhay turned to the old man grimly. "Care to explain?"

Abhinav sighed. "Alright. I made a few bad deals a few years ago. Ran up a debt. Vikrant aka The Panther bailed me out. Now he wants his payment back or he wants a share in the company. Neither of which I'm in a position to give."

Sam let out a hollow laugh. "Of course! More secrets. This is playing out like a bad mafia movie. Why is he after me, Naanu? Why is Jiya after Veronica?" His voice was soft. but Nica could feel the underlying menace. She shivered. Sam was done playing Mr. Nice Guy.

Abhinav looked completely broken.

"Jiya was in love with Saikat. She's had a beef with Veronica ever since. Just fyi, I did not know this until very recently. So this is one less secret I was keeping from you. Anyway, she made it her mission to destroy Nica's married life by enticing Abhay. Now she knows Nica is with you."

"So she's after me now? But why does she want to kill me?"

Abhinav shrugged. "Because she knows she cannot trap you the same way she did Abhay. She also knows Veronica is deeply in love with you and losing you will destroy her."

Nica and Sam exchanged a look and Sam's was filled with so much love and tenderness that Nica melted for a moment. Then she steeled herself again.

"I also suspect Vikrant put her upto this. They were lovers and while he was content with letting her avenge herself on Nica, he also had his own agenda in destroying Abhay. He planned to take over both Basu Finance and Mehta Enterprises using Abhay. He was playing the long game."

"And now?" asked Kangana who had been quietly listening all this while.

"Now he wants Sam dead."

"Why?"

"Because he knows Abhay is no longer heir of Basu Finance. Sam is."

Hopefully this helps you wrap up.

Jiya has been caught. Now only Panther remains to be taken down if at all.

All the secrets are out in the open. Abhay remains heir of Manav Mehta's Empire while Abhinav has declared that Sam will inherit his company, Basu Finance. So they're both set. 

You can have a reconciliation between Abhay and Sam if you want to. But please let him suffer a few well aimed blows from Sam first smiley36

Else just have Sam and Nica walking off into the sunset showing a giant middle finger to everyone smiley36

Edited by LizzieBennet - 8 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think Veronica knew about Sam being Abhay's bro🤔

I think I had written that bit, not suresmiley37

But yeah, good closure, of sorts. Veronica ki chandi hi chandi😅