Bollywood CC #109 - DT P.10, 18, New DT Note pg 77- Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

69.1k

Users

53

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

There's still a 10 min queue on AMC, two hours latersmiley37

Watching it live wasn’t enough for you!?!? There are some unfortunate people who haven’t even had the pleasure of judging her hair quality in person.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Watching it live wasn’t enough for you!?!? There are some unfortunate people who haven’t even had the pleasure of judging her hair quality in person.


I am not really going as of now. I don't fancy the hysterics that are going to happen in the theaters.


I am currently invested as a box office enthusiast. If you haven't gotten tickets, I suggest using Cinemark, the tickets are cheaper there and moving slower. smiley36

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


I am not really going as of now. I don't fancy the hysterics that are going to happen in the theaters.


I am currently invested as a box office enthusiast. If you haven't gotten tickets, I suggest using Cinemark, the tickets are cheaper there and moving slower. smiley36

Hard passss. It’s live or never! /:!

My bitter ass was going to 🔪 but good to know you don’t play with fire.

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

There's still a 10 min queue on AMC, two hours latersmiley37

Just got my tix after checking multiple showtimes with only handicapped seats left. This is the wildest ride. smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Just got my tix after checking multiple showtimes with only handicapped seats left. This is the wildest ride. smiley37


Not this becoming the new Oppenheimer smiley8

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


Bruh, can he just kill Twitter already instead of making a fool of himself every day. He can't even get basic functions running, and he is trying to add more things instead. It is painful to watch nowsmiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".