What is the story behind your username? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is the story behind your username? 😆
I don't like him that much that's why...
She is asking why not kill Karna... he was the one to order for her VH.
Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41
What is the story behind your username? 😆
Nothing , i once wanted to write a story with a unique character name (or second name) so i went making up some words and this one stood out....by that time i wanted to become a member of I-F to access all episodes of CID so i created my account with this username , changed it twice and going to change my username again on Jan 2024...
Arre to maarne ki hi baat ho rahi hai, phool nhi dena hai usko
"Not want him to be killed because I don't like him"
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
She is asking why not kill Karna... he was the one to order for her VH.
oh...didn't understand the question properly , yeah hkill Karna too , i forgot to mention that because i was getting notifications on top of notificatons from @Moonks....felt like i was giving an interview 🤣
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Arre to maarne ki hi baat ho rahi hai, phool nhi dena hai usko
"Not want him to be killed because I don't like him"
I have tagged you in the reply for not noticing the question properly...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Nothing , i once wanted to wrote a story with a unique character name (or second name) so i went making up some words and this one stood out....by that time i wanted to become a member of I-F to access all episodes of CID so i created my account with this username , changed it twice and going to change my username again on Jan 2024...
I meant the Pete15rogmourey username😆
Even I'm talking about Pete15rogmourey username only 😆
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
oh...didn't understand the question properly , yeah hkill Karna too , i forgot to mention that because i was getting notifications on top of notificatons from @Moonks....felt like i was giving an interview 🤣
She wont leave you🤣 I m out of questions but she is on fire lol