Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Page 78 se drama shuru hota hai. Goes up to page 150 ish.
I tried following it but half the posts are gone and the other half are too long for my liking.
Gazab
I feel like that kid in school who's absent when some epic shit in school goes down
Awwwiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: JustWandering
Where is everyone 😆why is this place so dead?
The popos came and teargassed the riot.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Spamming? Nah, full on war zone tha, with MIDs dropping in also, pehla aisa CC tha jo itni jaldi bhar gaya I guess.
Chalo isi bahane thodi bahut traffic mil gayi IF ke maalik ko 😭😆
abay wo print ha
Originally posted by: ohophelia
But if it was anything like Maroon spamming with WWE wiki pages I don't wanna know 😆
We dont talk about that anymore 😆
us ka dhanda hi MIDs chala rahe ha
Originally posted by: ohophelia
Gazab
I feel like that kid in school who's absent when some epic shit in school goes down
Same. Kisi ne ek awaaz bhi nahi lagayi. Quick word of caution, things do get pretty heated and a lot of accusations were thrown around, half of which are still available in the CC. Newbie's ke posts have been removed and I am inclined to believe actual masala waha tha
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k