good cover up 😆Originally posted by: JustWandering
normal baatein bhi tu hi sakti hain, larai maar kutai k beghair?Apkay leay active thread ka matlab sirf laraiyan he hain?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
good cover up 😆Originally posted by: JustWandering
normal baatein bhi tu hi sakti hain, larai maar kutai k beghair?Apkay leay active thread ka matlab sirf laraiyan he hain?
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
good cover up 😆
how is that a cover up?
Actually it looks like you are missing the dangal and chaos and will bring it up even when no one is talking about it
because mods interacted and I guess told some members not to debate and it was active because people were debating and venting. Now there is nothing to debate/vent so it’s back to the usual
Wanted to ask a non BW question, so wanted to post here magar no sign of life here
na i don't miss anythingOriginally posted by: JustWandering
how is that a cover up?Actually it looks like you are missing the dangal and chaos and will bring it up even when no one is talking about it

Originally posted by: hasini009
I accidentally Clicked on some profiles, I’m not stalking🤔
I accidentally click on profile all the time. My fingers are nuts.
Originally posted by: JustWandering
Where is everyone 😆why is this place so dead?
Nazar uttar ne ke liye meine kal Jaru maara tha.
And CC got cleaned up.
Now.. let there be ambience!
Hear that? Silence...
Enjoy.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/revealed-the-priemere-date-of-bigg-boss-17_199854
We talked n here comes the article 😆
premiere date - oct 20 . Seems theme couples vs single only mentioned in article .
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k