Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I look at the outfits of characters like Bhumi , Gargi , Dhanraj ,V and DB...
Actually irl V is only a year younger than DB😲
He looks much more young🤓 or is it coz of hairs?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I look at the outfits of characters like Bhumi , Gargi , Dhanraj ,V and DB...
Actually irl V is only a year younger than DB😲
He looks much more young🤓 or is it coz of hairs?😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
DB always look good but they do experiment with Yuvika nd Neil sometimes🤔
Dhanraj Gargi idc much😆But yup sometimes Gargi look horrible
Bold; When? Both Gargi and Bhumi's outfits are a class apart from everyone else....
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I'm more curious about Bhumi's and Gargi's outfit in every episode....which reminds me that i have to watch Friday's episode🤣
I look forward to gargi, yuvika, bhoomi, dj, Neil's outfit.
He does look young....actually Puneet sir would look young too without that wig and moustache...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Bold; When? Both Gargi and Bhumi's outfits are a class apart from everyone else....
75th Party.. that look wid emarald necklace😳 Later they gave diamond one nd she looked good
Even when Kartik came to Mahajan house 1st time her outfit looked like she came in some disco😆 her regular outfits r better.
I'm still not over the shock of Neil's outfit in 75th aniversary episode....like what even was that? 🤣
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
He does look young....actually puneet sir would look young too without that wig and moushtache...
Its wig?😲 I thought his real grey hairs😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
75th Party.. that look wid emarald necklace😳 Later they gave diamond one nd she looked good
Even when Kartik came to Mahajan house 1st time her outfit looked like she came in some disco😆 her regular outfits r better.
Omg that emerald necklace clashed with that outfit horribly🤣
Nope Puneet sir is bald😆
Ikr😆 Bhumi looked soo good with that necklace.
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90