How come?😲 it is the most awaited reunion of Junaid /Hira .😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
How come?😲 it is the most awaited reunion of Junaid /Hira .😆
Har 6 months baad toh inka reunion hojata hai 🤣
No .. this time it took them 3 yrs to reunit. 😆 Kashf was a 2020 drama.
I think kalank might Replace Sirf Tum in early September
No .. this time it took them 3 yrs to reunit. 😆 Kashf was a 2020 drama.
Oo why they took so long 😂
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I think kalank might Replace Sirf Tum in early September
I don't think Kalank will be a daily soap. It has an 8 pm cast. Maybe Ehraam E Junoon is ending soon. It is already 30+ episode.😕
I don't think Kalank will be a daily soap. It has an 8 pm cast. Maybe Ehraam E Junoon is ending soon. It is already 30+ episode.😕
Ehraam e Junoon is totally dragged and sami not appearing in the promos of kalank so this might be a daily soap Yahya will replace ehraam e Junoon
New Date and Time Revealed For Kalank It Will Start On August 29th Everyday at 9 PM The Show Will officially Replace Sirf Tum I'll Miss HaNeer and AnZa i hope they come on New show
👇👇
Originally posted by: anikamathur
New Date and Time Revealed For Kalank It Will Start On August 29th Everyday at 9 PM The Show Will officially Replace Sirf Tum I'll Miss HaNeer and AnZa i hope they come on New show
👇👇
So Geo upped its TRP game , and with a big cast it is going to fight to get back its qabza on TRPs