Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Holy shit. This is maybe a reach but I think I know who ranisa is.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Holy shit. This is maybe a reach but I think I know who ranisa is.
Who? She def does not like Khala for pointing out her pro-rapist comment?
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Who? She def does not like Khala for pointing out her pro-rapist comment?
You think Ranisaa is a woman? I'm pretty sure its a dude. I've seen rape apologist women but this one was special. Too bad the thread went kaput. It was interesante.
Quien hablas espanol? Abremos un hilo en espanols para gossip muy caliente.
IDK what gossip in Spanish is π. Native Spanish speakers are squirming.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Who? She def does not like Khala for pointing out her pro-rapist comment?
I think its this user I've seen before but not 100% sure but too many things line up. I wish detective Hasini was around to confirm!!!!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0