😆Hahaha that's not muh chuppana smiley.. it's peeking into something out of curiosity.
Matlab ye bhi galat hi baat hai na, chupke chupke kya kya dekha hai, bata do ..Zeal 😌😌 Mai kisi ko nahi batayungi 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆Hahaha that's not muh chuppana smiley.. it's peeking into something out of curiosity.
Matlab ye bhi galat hi baat hai na, chupke chupke kya kya dekha hai, bata do ..Zeal 😌😌 Mai kisi ko nahi batayungi 😳
Nahi kaha...kyunki...😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
Itni mehnat kyu karta hai re. Like I can’t imagine making a new ID and starting all over again when I already reached this maroon color and I am aiming for those purple and pink colors now 🤔
Everyone to Nathu /Natkhat/Harsh/NathuPaapi 😆

Originally posted by: Blueberry94
this whole movie is😆❤️
Yes absolutely ❤️ I can always watch it without getting bored.. 😆
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Everything is temporary. You never know when u might lose something forever. Isliye thoda detachment practice karta hoon life me... 🤭
I get your point..
Par bahot achi gif mili thi, tum par nahi toh aur kis par daalti.. 🤭 dil pe mat lena.. 😁

I get your point..
Par bahot achi gif mili thi, tum par nahi toh aur kis par daalti.. 🤭 dil pe mat lena.. 😁
Jo cheez mere paas hai hi nahi us par kaise lunga 🤷🏼♂️
cos I am
Ajay Diljale 😎
Hiigikeikii hhkkggkkkgg wwik ijlhgeei7zev97g
😏 Huhh aaya bada.. main bhi chupchap sehne walo main se nahi hun.. 😌😆
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Jo cheez mere paas hai hi nahi us par kaise lunga 🤷🏼♂️
cos I am
Ajay Diljale 😎
Kisko de di wo cheez haan!! 🤭
And after watching that video... 😆
