Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I only feel safe in Gadar2 review and BO thread on BWF these days🤣☺️ its the only positive thread now 😆
Wait for Gadar 2 Next Thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I only feel safe in Gadar2 review and BO thread on BWF these days🤣☺️ its the only positive thread now 😆
Wait for Gadar 2 Next Thread
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I only feel safe in Gadar2 review and BO thread on BWF these days🤣☺️ its the only positive thread now 😆
Tell me about it.❤️
So much negativity and woke-ism about everything. I am just waiting for Gadar’s run to be over so that I can get out of here.
This sequel made me login again after a year.Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Tell me about it.❤️
So much negativity and woke-ism about everything. I am just waiting for Gadar’s run to be over so that I can get out of here.
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
https://youtu.be/IJNR_UVLDhs?si=yK5-YOGPUGUHHYw8 Release date : 15th June 2001 Verdict : All time Blockbuster
https://x.com/i/status/2015367016362959004
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
10