Please post synopsis when available
Please post synopsis when available
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess tomm is the football match 😆

I bet the ‘shocking request’ will be something like
‘Guys I know we may fight, accuse, curse and hate each others guts, but I think we should put all that to a side and play football with Abhir like nothing ever happened to cheer him up.’
Guess there is still no realization she is responsible for the depression.
Thanks 😊Originally posted by: Nothingtosay
Ur sig ❤️
Lol yeh toh Thursday ke precap mein tha, but yeh aaj hi dikha rahe hain 😆
Even the Ak as lawyer precap was promoted for Monday but they showed it one day pehle 😆….precap banaane waale bhaiyya confused lagte hain ki kis din ka precap hai 😆
Lol yeh toh Thursday ke precap mein tha, but yeh aaj hi dikha rahe hain 😆
Even the Ak as lawyer precap was promoted for Monday but they showed it one day pehle 😆….precap banaane waale bhaiyya confused lagte hain ki kis din ka precap hai 😆
It’s just a football match, why is it a shocker?! 😆 Do they have over dramatize everything 😆
Now they remember the father?