Peacelover15 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#1

Sorry if the topic is already discussed but just read articles today and saw it on Twitter too... I mean, then what's the use of this track at all? The way Creatives have been playing with Abhimanyu's character it won't b a surprise but still... I hope it's just a rumor

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

2.3k

Users

7

Likes

20

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 3 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Sorry if the topic is already discussed but just read articles today and saw it on Twitter too... I mean, then what's the use of this track at all? The way Creatives have been playing with Abhimanyu's character it won't b a surprise but still... I hope it's just a rumor

I don't think so, if he was quitting then they wouldn't have killed Abhinav character at all
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

what made you think he is quitting?

I have seen people predicting his exit since 1.4 years now 🤣

I do not think he is quitting but I will be happy if he does

Edited by Bloody-Mary - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

what made you think he is quitting?

I have seen people predicting his exist since 1.4 years now 🤣

I do not think he is quitting but I will be happy if he does


One Instagram post and One PR act by SBS to decode that post🤪 made lot of them think that... Rumours had both leads are quitting 🤣

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

He might as well quit there’s nothing left for him in this crap show same with Pranali. DKP should just end their characters and do a Gen leap and free these poor souls from this never ending crapfest before they lose their sanity like us.

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26


One Instagram post and One PR act by SBS to decode that post🤪 made lot of them think that... Rumours had both leads are quitting 🤣

Are no people are desperate for them to quit the show, ek baar pranali ne story daali thi finally free cycling karte hue toh uske fans likhne finally she is free from rishta 🤣
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

Are no people are desperate for them to quit the show, ek baar pranali ne story daali thi finally free cycling karte hue toh uske fans likhne finally she is free from rishta 🤣


Kal ek aur post aana chahiye....

Time to Quit overthinking and focus on work..


Toh Quit word ke aage shayad koi media naa pade and will get more rumours...

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Sorry if the topic is already discussed but just read articles today and saw it on Twitter too... I mean, then what's the use of this track at all? The way Creatives have been playing with Abhimanyu's character it won't b a surprise but still... I hope it's just a rumor


It's just rumours based on Harshad's recent ig post 😆


Mere acc to yeh show sign hi nhi karna tha bcos starting se hi bakwas tha.. Makers were never putting the required efforts n were only cashing the legacy popularity.


But ab usne abtk nhi quit kia to intense romance se pehle to kyu hi quit karega bhala 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#9

Koi bhi Top 5 show ke kisi bhi prominent character ko quit karna is not wise. Atleast paycheck aata rahega.


He just put an Instagram post which had generic message and then SBS flouted a story.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".