Bollywood CC #107- Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.2k

Users

56

Likes

872

Frequent Posters

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

"Looks dapper" has turned into an insult now


https://www.instagram.com/p/CwGEZPUhQmu/

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

My turn is next. Is it ok to give to someone else ?


Totally. It's yours to manage. You do it the way you want.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


Totally. It's yours to manage. You do it the way you want.

I wanna give next music thread to carisma. She’s the one
Posted: 3 years ago

Please complete this thread 🧵 however I have opened the next CC 108 already because will be busy later on today. Here is the link


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5335717#163842371

Posted: 3 years ago


Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The Untamed Xiao Zhan GIF - The Untamed Xiao Zhan Hi - Discover & Share GIFs

Hope it's the right show 😆

u back cool 😎
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The Untamed Xiao Zhan GIF - The Untamed Xiao Zhan Hi - Discover & Share GIFs

Hope it's the right show 😆

It is the best show ❤️

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".