Bollywood CC #107- Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.3k

Users

56

Likes

872

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos


Really? I find that so stupid....to fight over opening a topic on a forum and mods then doing this LOL

Clear case of

"All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus

When I crack that whip everybody gon' trip just like a circus"

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I absolutely love Ranbir Kapoor as an actor and will always support him in acting. I don't think he's good relationship material and wish he embraced eternal bachelorhood like Salman Khan.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos


Really? I find that so stupid....to fight over opening a topic on a forum and mods then doing this LOL


You can still open a CC. There s 3/4 people who have the permission. They will give you a turn if your nice 😊

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

next time as I have already planned my theme and it’s in my drafts. So I’m just waiting to post it !!

You guysss, I’ve been gone 8 months. When I left you were discussing this & now that I’m back…this is déjà vu. 😭
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Could Ramaswamy get elected? 😃

https://youtu.be/lxJeGIOKW8E

Or could he be in 'a fool's paradise'? 👍🏼

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".