after the episode we will go there😆Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
But I'm not the one spamming here , spam in EDT, poor EDT 8 is lagging behind
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
after the episode we will go there😆Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
But I'm not the one spamming here , spam in EDT, poor EDT 8 is lagging behind
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
But I'm not the one spamming here , spam in EDT, poor EDT 8 is lagging behind
EDT is not for spam its for discussing ep.. its alrrady ahead of this thread😆 It can wait few hrs.
500 posts left for colour change😳
500 posts left for colour change😳
Wah.. within few days u will come in my team
not few, in one or 2 day, you can’t underestimate my talent🤣
not few, in one or 2 day, you can’t underestimate my talent🤣
Good Tmrw u hv to be Stunnerz
not tomorrow, I will study for exam but on 19 or 20 I will complete the task🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
EDT is not for spam its for discussing ep.. its alrrady ahead of this thread😆 It can wait few hrs.
No we used to discuss MB in EDT so discuss RK too🤣Discuss RK in all the threads because "Prem ki prasad aur gysn sabko milna chahiye"🤣
not tomorrow, I will study for exam but on 19 or 20 I will complete the task🤣
Few days ho gaye😡 i wanna see ur UN in purple tmrw
for that you have to be here, I can’t talk to myself na🤣