Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I wish AAA was among the cast too...
I'm sad when Abbasi replaced AAA in JBHSSL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I wish AAA was among the cast too...
I'm sad when Abbasi replaced AAA in JBHSSL
Zahid and Yumna were good in ZYK which was also by the same writer
Finally my wish came trueMery YumZa
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Zahid and Yumna were good in ZYK which was also by the same writer
Humayun ky hotey no one else can get the girl
If The Shooting will be completed in Next 2 months which show it will replace ??
Originally posted by: anikamathur
If The Shooting will be completed in Next 2 months which show it will replace ??
I don't think shooting will be over in 2 months. And till now Green tv is exploring its slots. Currently Norouz scored their highest TRPs on Thursday. So maybe that is their lucky slot. 😕
I don't think shooting will be over in 2 months. And till now Green tv is exploring its slots. Currently Norouz scored their highest TRPs on Thursday. So maybe that is their lucky slot. 😕
So it will replace Nauroz ?? So Breaking News will Replace which show ??
I like humayun as an actor . But, i have to agree with you about this. I don't understand this obsession of people like humayun, Faizal quereshi .Why is it necessary that only their characters must end up with FL?🤪 It is like either FL ends up with their character or none😆
It will be love square similar to Deewane Huye Pagal