This was a screening hosted by Esha Deol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This was a screening hosted by Esha Deol
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I thought she was asking about Abhay
Oops. I have no clue about him.
Sorry Khala
I think this is the first time seeing them 4 together publicly
Esha has said she did meet with her brothers growing up and they'd do rakhi etc also. So I imagine they do share an equation but since they're super private they don't publicly share it.
It's sweet to see
There's 2 more sisters..
I don’t know about him. Sorry Khala ☺️
I saw him on the disney Channel recently lol
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
2013?! That must have been the year he stopped doing films because I haven’t seen him in anything for ages.
He must be doing indie projects. A couple of years ago he had an OTT release about a theater fire and its aftermath.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
This is so awks to see. Why weren’t they invited to the wedding ?
My guess is Sunny didn’t invite them out of respect for his own mother. But a few days after the wedding Dharmendra posted an apology to his daughters without mentioning what the apology was for. There were a couple of headlines about it too. My guess is the siblings are becoming more open about their dynamic to avoid anymore headlines 🤷🏽♀️. Their father is getting old and frail and I’m sure this makes him happy. That will mean the world to all his children once he’s gone that he was happy at peace about his children’s equation.
Just my speculation.
Sunny and Esha over the years.Not sure how authentic these pictures are.
That he did 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://x.com/i/status/2042594053070688434
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
3