This is so awks to see. Why weren’t they invited to the wedding ?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is so awks to see. Why weren’t they invited to the wedding ?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I thought she was asking about Abhay
How did you read my mind?! 😱
I’m a mind reader 🫣 Lol, I have been active here since 2013 that’s how 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m a mind reader 🫣 Lol, I have been active here since 2013 that’s how 😆
2013?! That must have been the year he stopped doing films because I haven’t seen him in anything for ages.
I think I read something about him not getting along with the family I don’t know how much truth is in that.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Dharmendra? Probably at home. Lately his mobility seemed rather slow (he’s 87) so yea he’s probably not up for going to premiers.
NVM. He was there 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv0M0_PNDO6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Fortunately, he managed to get time to kiss Shaban Azmi.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I think I read something about him not getting along with the family I don’t know how much truth is in that.
He was there at the wedding recently. Everything seemed fine?
I started posting after Chennai Express released but I had the account since 2012.Originally posted by: Supari_khala
2013?! That must have been the year he stopped doing films because I haven’t seen him in anything for ages.
He’s so talented I don’t know why he isn’t active anymore 😢
Oh, then everything must be fine because whatever I read was years ago
Yeh chamatkar kese 😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://x.com/i/status/2042594053070688434
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
3