https://twitter.com/ECrazythere/status/1690388510518509568
I think this will be like two different time zone.
I think one is ghost😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/ECrazythere/status/1690388510518509568
I think this will be like two different time zone.
I think one is ghost😃
Aamna thinks it's not a double role. Hassan thinks it's a double role. I think aamna knows the synopsis and is trying not to give spoilers. 😆
Hassan and aamna dont know billu darling on a personal level but they are very happy with his work even though he don't give them interviews😆
There is the actress from udaari. She was the one riding the cycle with bilal. She is a good actress.
I don’t know , I think Aamna just likes people to think she has exclusives she doesn’t have . I remember her saying Ayeza is playing an older woman in mein but based on the first episode her and Wahaj’s character seem to be the same age
Aamna thinks it's not a double role. Hassan thinks it's a double role. I think aamna knows the synopsis and is trying not to give spoilers. 😆
Hassan and aamna dont know billu darling on a personal level but they are very happy with his work even though he don't give them interviews😆
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I don’t know , I think Aamna just likes people to think she has exclusives she doesn’t have . I remember her saying Ayeza is playing an older woman in mein but based on the first episode her and Wahaj’s character seem to be the same age
Ayeza's character might be just 1 or 2 yrs older than wahaj's. It's not like he is gonna calle her baaji in that high society setting. 😆
Ages in pak drama are always a mystery.
I don’t think a year or two really makes a difference. I thought she’ll be an age that their relationship would be uncommonAyeza's character might be just 1 or 2 yrs older than wahaj's. It's not like he is gonna calle her baaji in that high society setting. 😆
Ages in pak drama are always a mystery.
Shamoon apparently announced his fourth marriage on his daughter’s dholki day and didn’t show up to the wedding despite there being a name card for him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/comments/15p9e1x/the_backstory_on_the_wedding_drama_between/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
Zahid Ahmed is apparently in gentleman with yumna and Humayun according to something haute