but why is he so triggered?😆
Waiting for Feroze to post.
Let the dogs bark...the lion is still the king.
#king #badshah #gossipers #getlost
He will post exact same 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but why is he so triggered?😆
Waiting for Feroze to post.
Let the dogs bark...the lion is still the king.
#king #badshah #gossipers #getlost
He will post exact same 😂
She has a narcissistic as a brother so might be okay with a psychopath partner 🤣
Gohar on why he won’t fix his acne scars
He says, “when I started acting, a lot of my well wishers, doctors and friends suggested me that I should take the medical treatment for my acne marks but I am not interested in taking the treatment. Infact , once I received a message from a stranger who said, ‘I also have the acne marks on my skin but after seeing you, I have started feeling confident in my life’, so, I never had any treatment. He further said that nobody should have the right to raise a finger on you about how you look. “No one has the right to define your self”, said Gohar.
https://reviewit.pk/gohar-rasheed-reveals-the-reason-behind-not-getting-treatment-for-acne-marks/
The Malala news has spread all over social media and some people are saying her husband is bisexual
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
The Malala news has spread all over social media and some people are saying her husband is bisexual
What is Malala news?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvzhTekt0_L/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
All we are getting is sajal's bridal photoshoot one after the other and no news of her upcoming projects.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvzhTekt0_L/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
All we are getting is sajal's bridal photoshoot one after the other and no news of her upcoming projects.
I think pink shirt is her upcoming web series and after that she might take a break
that umrao jaan project still hasn’t found an ott platform ?https://www.instagram.com/p/CvzhTekt0_L/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
All we are getting is sajal's bridal photoshoot one after the other and no news of her upcoming projects.