Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

It's also saying Ranveer and Deepu have an open marriage.

All of them have open marriages. Open marriage don’t mean that RS-DP don’t love, respect & care for each other. They seem fine currently & tbh, no-one’s business if they do or don’t. But I firmly believe all BW marriages are open marriages so wouldn’t be surprised AT ALL about this! 

This DP-Sid rumour has been doing the rounds since a long time now, quite interesting. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The modus operandi of Bollywood gossip. Anytime two actors have any of the following it’s assumed they’re having an affair:

- Great and natural chemistry.

- Sex scenes and/or kissing scenes that doesn’t look cringe or fake from a mile away.

- Playing characters who are cheating. 

- Have a friendly and easy going rapport during promotions.
- They have actually become good friends.

- One or both of them are married because it makes the whole thing spicier.

Hahaha true! But then, the flip side to this is that it could be true to b/c well, open marriages. Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ 

I think their chemistry was good b/c they had an intimacy director on the sets too! 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

We need to ask 'Fly on the wall', shayad us ne kuch dekha aur suna ho! 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

“It's pretty funny actually, I was thinking the same thing!

Their chemistry was unreal in the movie!!!!!”

What’s with you shipping married people with others?? 

Bebo & Hrithik aren’t enough?? Btw “unreal chemistry” doesn’t always mean cheating otherwise SRK & Kajol would be the talks of BW town. 

I think it's opposite of Joey said when Chandler was dating his ex, if they are doing it offstage, sexual tension is gone so no onscreen chemistry😅

Personally, all this is nonsense, there are intimacy Cordinators in HW whose job is basically making sure the scenes look hot, and though I couldn't find any intimacy Cordinator for BW, a good director can make his actors have a good chemistry and if you are a good actor to begin with, its basically your job to atleast look like your character is having some sexual tension with the character your co-star is playing🤷‍♀️

Also, JB will throw a thaali at Sidhaant's head of he cheat on her granddaughter😅

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 10 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn’t this a flop movie with her scenes not generating as much controversy as she would’ve liked? If anything no one barely cared 

So Deepu must be happy 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe Deepu is active on Reddit or her PR 

Could be RS 🤷🏻‍♀️

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kjo hinted again DP -Ranveer are in an open relationship. He said in an interview Ranveer has game basically can get women easily. He goes I don’t know if he takes advantage of it or not but he certainly has it. 🤪
It just reaffirms my theory that most men in Bollywood want any woman they can have. If it is true. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 10 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

It's also saying Ranveer and Deepu have an open marriage.

heard that many many times

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Kjo hinted again DP -Ranveer are in an open relationship. He said in an interview Ranveer has game basically can get women easily. He goes I don’t know if he takes advantage of it or not but he certainly has it. 🤪
It just reaffirms my theory that most men in Bollywood want any woman they can have. If it is true. 

May be Kjo is being grumpy because he can't get RV who certainly can rile him up then would leave him all high & dry. 😆 That's why he's angry. Besides, he is also his bitiya rani's manifested husband's pretty ex's talented husband. 1 teer aur do nishana.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

May be Kjo is being grumpy because he can't get RV who certainly can rile him up then would leave him all high & dry. 😆 That's why he's angry. Besides, he is also his bitiya rani's manifested husband's pretty ex's talented husband. 1 teer aur do nishana.

Also he never thought Ranveer would make it as n actor