Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
OK I will this upcoming weekend if the new drama of my AD won't intervene.😆
Good , let me know your views after watching
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
OK I will this upcoming weekend if the new drama of my AD won't intervene.😆
Good , let me know your views after watching
I will def
I watched the first 5 epis; it has potential, so far so I liked it.
Finally, I caught up on all the epis of Yunhi, I love it, slow yet has a lovely theme and content.
Watched this weekend/ history is giving us the peak of the future, well, future belongs to AI
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
Watched this weekend/ history is giving us the peak of the future, well, future belongs to AI
Watched it and it is really good, we humans have done something that can only take us the path of destruction.
This is damn good and I am so waiting for this and I am sure you too.
Watched it and it is really good, we humans have done something that can only take us the path of destruction.
Path of destruction it is
This is damn good and I am so waiting for this and I am sure you too.
oh desperately waiting for this
starting a game beside words
Lets have movie name with the actor anyone mentions
Like Sharukh