I found it ok, Idk, it didn't attract me much. Sorry, didn't mean to spoil anyone's mood
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found it ok, Idk, it didn't attract me much. Sorry, didn't mean to spoil anyone's mood
Originally posted by: Hope_Life
I found it ok, Idk, it didn't attract me much. Sorry, didn't mean to spoil anyone's mood
Sorry I am not in for this. I really don't want to discuss this one.
Let's chat here
so you are in Ammi's home?
Yes, after a long time, Bhai had his second baby yesterday, a baby boy, you know, I will send you pics
Originally posted by: Hope_Life
Yes, after a long time, Bhai had his second baby yesterday, a baby boy, you know, I will send you pics
Wow, congratulations. Come to the group girl, stay in touch.
Just sent you pics, I will when time will be at hand
He is so handsome, and look at this young man, eyes are open even at this age of two days old😆
Did you start watching Yunhi
Do watch, you will love it
OK I will this upcoming weekend if the new drama of my AD won't intervene.😆
He is so handsome, and look at this young man, eyes are open even at this age of two days old😆
I agree Sanaya, that little bunny is shooooo cute❤️ May Almighty bless him.