I know you will💅
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I know you will💅
you go ahead, why me🤔
He is not there, don’t worry😆
Yaaaayy "Mera mann bohot prasan hua" was that right shuddh hindi or did i go wrong somewhere?
It is🤗Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yaaaayy "Mera mann bohot prasan hua" was that right shuddh hindi or did i go wrong somewhere?
but you promised you will write on that😒
I will , after my exams but your writting is better than mine...
It is🤗
Thanks , can you create MOTW please? I'll create the parallel universe thread
I was just kidding 🤣
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yaaaayy "Mera mann bohot prasan hua" was that right shuddh hindi or did i go wrong somewhere?
Nearly correct
Atyanant Prasann hua, Bahut is Urdu
better is Mere mann ko atyanant prasannta hui
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90