Konsi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Konsi?
yes, DJ will improve himself and will beg for her forgiveness and will resign from the Mahajan’s group so that Ruhi can be the CEO
I wrote one on everyone’s fav couple too
I know I had thought to tag you but forgot while posting
Its fine😆
you are just jealous of Karthik🤔
DJ is the male lead, obviously he will have an important love story...
Uske negative hone farak nhi padta
I also want that DJ redeems and later he and Yuvika together fight the actual mastermind while teasing and chiding each other....
They will be a great team
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90