Kaise bhi karlo, waise bhi hum toh yaha itne log bhi nahi bai😆Originally posted by: RainOfDew
How they choose the member? Any criteria.. like hall of fame of smthing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kaise bhi karlo, waise bhi hum toh yaha itne log bhi nahi bai😆Originally posted by: RainOfDew
How they choose the member? Any criteria.. like hall of fame of smthing?
You did not share your views on RuJay
Priorities
You did not share your views on RuJay
I hope she drops his sorry butt and joins Yuvika and others
Also
Idk why
I feel yeh wala kaand Ruhi ke papa ne bhi karwaya ho sakta hain
Kusum's heartbreak loading🤣
She wants them to be end game 😆
🤔
I am angry with both of you for saying and agreeing with it😡
Yess.. she wrote a fiction on them too.. check it😆
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90