Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can it be pinned ?
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
why Maroon why
do you want me to write a big essay to explain why Kabir Singh is not a good movie
I liked the movie. I can respect if other people didnt as long as they respect that I did
agreed..agreeing to disagreeing is the best approach 👍🏼Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I liked the movie. I can respect if other people didnt as long as they respect that I did
100%credit goes to kjo, well said👏https://youtu.be/26s4CHzEros
It’s crazy how long it took for the film to reach 100crore. If another movie released this week then it may have not even reached this low benchmark mark.
Times are changing, audiences are smarter than reading curated tweets.
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
5