Originally posted by: arfanazneen
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvmpmIutLTd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Wohooo!!! I like this 😁😁😁😁😁😁
The gap should have been a little lesser i feel🙈
But anyway like it😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvmpmIutLTd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Wohooo!!! I like this 😁😁😁😁😁😁
The gap should have been a little lesser i feel🙈
But anyway like it😳
I guess given its ptv and obviously few actors have reservations, they wouldn't lessen the gap. Regardless, I like it and jo bhi ho I can see the chemistry in this pic 😁😁
Looks intimate as well.. I mean you don't have to be closer to show the intimacy
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I guess given its ptv and obviously few actors have reservations, they wouldn't lessen the gap. Regardless, I like it and jo bhi ho I can see the chemistry in this pic 😁😁
Ya that's there😊

Aise posters milna muskhil pak dramas mein
I'm excited for the first episode although I promised myself not to watch it 🙄
This poster remind me of kitani mohabat hai montage karan kundra's drama
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
I'm excited for the first episode although I promised myself not to watch it 🙄
If you are excited then why you resisting yourself 😂
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Looks intimate as well.. I mean you don't have to be closer to show the intimacy
I hope story is just good and continue to be good till the end. I don't really looking forward to watch intimate scene or chemistry. The way ARY promoting chemistry rather than story, I am getting negative vibes.
Because I read Zanjabeel drama stories on wiki and I don't like those stories 😔