Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
Happy ending as long as none of them kills anyone, after all 1st teaser needs justice too.
They are both egoistic, maybe they will kill each other🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
Happy ending as long as none of them kills anyone, after all 1st teaser needs justice too.
They are both egoistic, maybe they will kill each other🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I don't find Ayeza evil here like I thought and people speculated. She looks more like a spoilt brat. Liked the promo. Wahaj and Ayeza are gonna be another Tom and Jerry couple it seems and I guess, I will be enjoying that. Can't wait
I prefer spoilt brats over crying dumb FLs who can't stand up for themselves.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvj1qYutWgy/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Apparently her character is bipolar..
So its like Hareem in Sanam. Hope this show isnt boring like that show.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I prefer spoilt brats over crying dumb FLs who can't stand up for themselves.
Grey characters over those rotlu mahaan characters. Who can't take a stand for themselve.
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
Mostly bipolar characters are given terrible ending. I hope writer treats it medically, psychiatrist gets their degree for a reason.
They need to handle such character well.
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
Tricking also part of her condition. The more he ignores or behave badly, more she will throw. 😆
If he tries to be nice, then there will be improvement.
If Arjun loved Maya really and left dosti then Maya might not kill 5 person. 😂 I am talking about Beyhadh, feels like same plot.
I don't think she will be evil/ obsessed where she will go on killing people like Ushna did in Bala or for that matter like Maya (I didn't really follow behad but I kinda know the plot)
This show just seems like clash of egos
Looks boring. Ayeza is much better than Wahaj but the promo is kinda boring tbh.
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvmpmIutLTd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Wohooo!!! I like this 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Looks dreamy 🤗