Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Khushi was one of those who could see his heart more than his arrogance and that is where she became different than other women. La was with ASR because of one-sided love but I don't call it love. It seems she was with a status. That was not the case with Khushi.

La was from that class so thinking and acting in such a manner was normal. It happens in movies only when people think and act otherwise. In Arshi's case, many things are kinda filmy and that is another reason many things don't grow in you. Especially after these many years. But still, we love fiction as getting away from AD provides all the material to escape so why bother?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love this epi and there fight after this. we need to bring this here again.

The fight after this is bliss.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It is and it changed everything in him. 

He was a different man and we all know how things became difficult to fathom not for him but also for Khushi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His coming on the stairs to see the aftermath of his touch, his closeness on her was worth watching for him. It was the similar action what he did during teri meri. He came to the room to see the same but here things have been escalated, his desire to have her just for him has raised the bars of his strange actions, she was scared of all of these extra sugar coated and lovey dovey stuff.

Edited by CrystalJam - 8 months ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Besty this was the bestest one.👏 and I am sure you will make us laugh with the rest of the other posts as well.

The events before the kiss were more enjoyable. For me, this scene was having all of it.

This is where he is showing her that stop what are you doing and listen to this heartbeat. It is beating to tell you that you are mine. But she was getting mad at him for not giving her a warning but he had her right there😆 I love what you said that he wanted it a long kiss perhaps but he didn't breach the limits.

Well observed, his fist and rolling out the dupatta the same way as he rolled in. Ah, it seems like there was a cut when he stepped down and she went out for Rikshaw but this evil person made her so uncomfortable.

Edited by xZoyax - 8 months ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

An adrenaline rush: When you kiss someone for the first time, and that is what is happening here.

Both hearts were beating with high notes.heart rate, the blood rush through head making them blush, a natural phenomenon. His action was unexpected, unwarned, but it was more than enough to make her speechless. She was stunned, confused, and very much effected as she should be. She did look back at him, that is our lioness, stood there, retorted through eyes and then ran out. He liked what he did, though he didn't plan it. Seeing NK all over her, he couldn't figure out what to do. She is his girl not NK. 

The way Arnav stepped downstairs with this huge victory sign on his face, her fragile heart couldn't take it more. Red cheek and and at the top, the letter A in her hand, Her entire being was consumed by ASR, her heart, her mind, everything. After teri meri night, he didn't leave a stone to show her his remorse over diwali's acts and his love for her. He accomplished his unfinished business what he couldn't do on Diwali's night. That day Khushi's willingness gave him this courage to step forward today. She didn't stop him either and swam with the same feelings along with him and today was no different.

Edited by Roop_P - 8 months ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These epis are my most fav.

A deep thought of this whole event. Definitel She could still smell his citrusy woody musky cologne.How could not? It clung to her skin, his evening shadow and rasp feelings attached to it. uff! What a visualization it is di. He was very gentle but The sound of his kiss was not. That red cheek was the sign of it. Her brain must be so dizzy after this feeling. No one can think straight for a while and he has the audacity not to leave her alone.😆

He was not backing down, he had her right where his heart wanted her. She can't run away from these feelings.

Edited by Motif_Soul - 8 months ago