Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

His BG score was the best, there is no question and Rabba Ve in all forms is just so soothing and makes you emotional at the same time.

True, Rujen Singh di such a fab job in IPK music and that makes it more reachable to the audience, there is kinda folk, sufi, melody, and lyrically touch in every Rabba ve and song even in the BG.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

# Lagi Shart ...

Dil ab itna strong nahin raha ,Faiqa..

Na kiya karo..lololol

It was simply awesome ❤️

Thnx for visiting Apu,

we just have some fun❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sorry for the delay but I will be on it soonish

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Originally posted by: pakpearl

# Lagi Shart ...

Dil ab itna strong nahin raha ,Faiqa..

Na kiya karo..lololol

It was simply awesome ❤️

arey wah, bade bade log hiyan 

kaisan 🤗ho Fauzi ji

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sorry for the delay but I will be on it soonish

There is no rush, do when time permits.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There is no rush, do when time permits.

I will try to do this weekend.

Hope_Life thumbnail

True, he was but there is a huge difference between being sincere and being a soulmate, He was a true soulmate who knew her state of mind and heart more than she could ever think of.

Khushi was one of those who could see his heart more than his arrogance and that is where she became different than other women. La was with ASR because of one-sided love but I don't call it love. It seems she was with a status. That was not the case with Khushi.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know right, especially here

I love this epi and there fight after this. we need to bring this here again.

Hope_Life thumbnail

awe, what a beautiful memory that is.

It is and it changed everything in him. 

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

The first kiss with love is the most beautiful thing and a beginning to a bright, new, love...and in her quick look back at him, I see something more beautiful than the stars above them. There was a surprise, a little warning, a little perturbed mind to process all that just happened in between them. Red cheeks, uneven breath, racing heartbeat, heated body, and soul. What was not there written on her face?

Love is always something every person wants to feel and the kiss is one way to deliver it. A touch of lips delivers everything that words fail to convey. When his lips touched she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete to claim her His. Blossoming happened as she touched her cheek to deliver that innocently in front of Anjali. She wanted to run away, away from his eyes, his presence that could be further lethal, creating havoc in her and that was exactly what happened later. She couldn't iron clothes, couldn't do anything properly. He was feeling the same when Anji got hold of him and he drops his laptop. ASR and clumsy, well, he was reduced to love.

He rolled closed his fist as it is hard for him not to go further but she had questions, a warning, a surprise, and many emotions in between. But one thing is clear, she didn't shy a bit about what happened. It was way too much for her heart but at the same time, her courage is amazing.

Wow, you both have nailed it.