Thank you! I have added you to the list.Originally posted by: Sushie05
This looks interesting. Sign me up!!
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you! I have added you to the list.Originally posted by: Sushie05
This looks interesting. Sign me up!!
Cheers..
Thank you! I have added you to the list.
Cheers..
You need to answer 10 questions based on the show. Mostly MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) in part one. Then you need to mark the other contestants' answers in part 2. Who ever gets more marks will be the winner.Karna kya hoga. 🤔
Cheers..
Sign me up😃
Hello Rajjoooo🤗 Waiting for your game to start Excited Will it end before asia cup??
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
I'll let you know. It's just that it's three games simultaneously😆 and at other times it's very silent for months
Shiri's game is halted I guess. Tab tak yeh khel lo😆
Thank you for the tag guys🤗Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Interested??
but can’t play😒
kyun😭
Why😒 its just one round Kusum.
Good luck for exams kusu 🤗
Do well
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402