In my defence, I planned this game (including the title) months ago. This is only a one round game. Won't take much of your time if you want to play.Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Yes saare games.ek.sath kyu ho rahe hai? 😆
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
In my defence, I planned this game (including the title) months ago. This is only a one round game. Won't take much of your time if you want to play.Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Yes saare games.ek.sath kyu ho rahe hai? 😆
Cheers..
Thank you.
I'll let you know. It's just that it's three games simultaneously😆 and at other times it's very silent for monthsOriginally posted by: Savera84
In my defence, I planned this game (including the title) months ago. This is only a one round game. Won't take much of your time if you want to play.
Cheers..
Sounds like fun
Sign me up please
Thanks Aishu for tagging me.
Hey... I would like to give it a try.. count me in please 🤗🤗🤗
Thanks Raji 🤗
Pls sign me up 👍🏼
Thanks Raji, I am interested.
Sign me up!
Thanks for the tag Soni 🤗
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402