Poll
your fav romcom or love story of the year
Choices maine de di hain upar. Ab Boliye aap log please. Aap log bohat achhe hain. Bohat Bohat. Boliye dil khol ke apna.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please rate all 5 of them out of 10 on following:
1. chemistry between leads
2. music
3. overall movie
I liked spkk or rarkpk
tjmm looked aesthetic but barely any story. I liked the music, chemistry and family proposal though
Originally posted by: priya185
I liked spkk or rarkpk
tjmm looked aesthetic but barely any story. I liked the music, chemistry and family proposal though
Priya how you been? It's been so long I saw you. Missed you so much.
Please try this
Please rate all 5 of them out of 10 on following:
1. chemistry between leads
2. music
3. overall movie
TJMM-
chemistry between leads 10
2. music- 9.5
3. overall movie- 4
ZHZB- n/a
SPKK-
chemistry between leads 8.5
2. music- 9
3. overall movie- 9
Bawaal-
chemistry between leads 4
2. music- 7
3. overall movie- 5
RARKPK
chemistry between leads 8
2. music- 9
3. overall movie- 9
Originally posted by: priya185
TJMM-
chemistry between leads 10
2. music- 9.5
3. overall movie- 4
ZHZB- n/a
SPKK-chemistry between leads 8.5
2. music- 9
3. overall movie- 9
Bawaal-chemistry between leads 4
2. music- 7
3. overall movie- 5
RARKPKchemistry between leads 8
2. music- 9
3. overall movie- 9
Thank you Priya. Keep posting more often.
"To All the Boys: Always and Forever" - The third and final installment in the ">[url=https://wbm.com.pk/product/wbm-care-shampoo-lemon-mint-6-pack]To All the Boystrilogy[/url], following the romantic journey of Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky.
Originally posted by: naeembodla
"To All the Boys: Always and Forever" - The third and final installment in the ">[url=https://wbm.com.pk/product/wbm-care-shampoo-lemon-mint-6-pack]To All the Boystrilogy[/url], following the romantic journey of Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky.
OMG thank you so much neembooria. I needed a new shampoo. Lemon mint 🍋
I didnt see these movies except TJMM and that sucked
please share your opinions
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dact1GrDatn/?img_index=10 igsh=MTlnZWZ4cXd4ZG04eQ== 1 year of Dhurandhar first look
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
3