I want to see Minion and Cari's bakwas real sibling bonding ❤️ Please sign me up as audience for research purposes.

🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to see Minion and Cari's bakwas real sibling bonding ❤️ Please sign me up as audience for research purposes.

Shreya, audience ki list fill nahi hui toh mujhe bhi audience mein add karle please 😆😆

As an audience member
Agar mein contestant banti hu toh sign up list dekh kar yeh toh mujhe pata chal gaya ki mein pehle weekend ke waar par hi ghar se beghar ho jaaungi🤡
Noice
Sign me up as audience
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I want to see Minion and Cari's
bakwasreal sibling bonding ❤️ Please sign me up as audience for research purposes.
Khoon ke ansoo rulayenge hum dono audience ko. 🤣
Please sign me up as audience too 😊
With so much audience, we can definitely form couple of fan groups🤣
Why is Maroon not on the sign up list..
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
With so much audience, we can definitely form couple of fan groups🤣
With so much audience, I might just have to create 2 private forums - one for contestants as their house and one for audience as their forum. I was going to make a Word doc for chatting purposes but it might be easier to just have 2 forums. 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
1.4k