Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: carisma2
Bolly easily nikal rahi hai.
Isko PM mein pakro. Haath bandh kar is se kufiya batein nikalo. Lol
Your expectation of me to Nish:
Originally posted by: carisma2
True. FB started to remove features and made ot boring.
Yeh for studying was normal.
Others wud make a farewell post. We all bid them. Then they'd not be gone. Sab ki doli saja they the, par doli ut hi nahin rahi thi. 🤣
It's just drama. They feel a little unpopular at times and need ppl to soothe them. The ones who wanna go.. just go..bec they actually are involved in things.
Trust me Sev, I seen it all.
Dekho yaha pe bhi acha hi hai. When people disappear and reappear (banned or not), the IDs are always changing and I legit cannot keep track, so hard to hold a grudge against people in their new life😆
The Moon is so beautiful today.
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
There is a falcon nest near where I live. To see birds of prey go from Lil helpless babies to majestic sky predators is fascinating.
That’s amazing! I have never seen Falcon chicks before.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0